Monday, January 30, 2006

Blog Review

So this is a new segment I’m going to have on my blog called blog review. It will be semi-annual, and by that I mean it will be whenever I feel like it or having nothing else of worth to share. Here’s how this goes. I’ll find another blog that I like, post it here and then break it down. Sounds simple right? Well it is so lets get to it. Today’s post comes from: loveisunpredicable.blogspot.com Let’s see what this fellow blogger had to say.

haiz...life is sooo complicated for me!!! i juz wan a simple life!!!i got someone i like in my class!!but i dun even dare to tell anyone,coz other ppl in my class also like him!!!he haf goldfish eye,nose and even mouth!!i dunno how did i fall for him!!but i juz one day suddenly look at him and immediately,i fall in love in him!!!well though i noe tat he dun like me and he like other girls le!!but i will juz look at him from my right eye!!i will look at him go!!!

Wow. Now that was a powerful blog. First let me say that I like the blog’s name. This young lady (well let’s hope a lady is writing this) is absolutely right, love is unpredictable. I also applaud her for finding a new way to say hi, because I think I speak for all of us when I say that the correct two letter spelling was getting a little bit boring. I empathize with her longing for a simple life.* Because in the end is that what we all want. I also empathize with her in her romantic situation in life. We’ve all liked someone and been to afraid to tell anyone. And while I certainly don’t know how she feel for a boy with goldfish-esque facial features, I don’t judge her for that either. We’ve all fallen for someone whose awkwardly (or to be less pc downsy) hot. One thing I do find that concerns me is the last two sentences of her post. She’s going to watch this boy through her “right eye”. What about her left eye? Is she handicap?** Is she some sort of Cyclops? If so then her love life is probably the last thing she should be worrying about. Also what’s this about watching “him go”. Is she watching this boy as he uses the bathroom? Is she into that same voyeuristic stuff that my brother Max digs so much? I sure hope not, cause if she is then ruins what was/is a sweet, completely relatable post. I guess this time I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Well that’s it for blog review. Hope you enjoyed.

Until We Meet Again

* I'm not sure, but this may have been a reference to the Paris Hilton Reality show of the same name.
** I she the twin sister and/or antithesis of former pop great and TLC member Lisa Left-Eye Loab?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey its cody matte, i really dont give a shit what this girl had to say cuz i can tell she's a bitch, but i was wondering you're thoughts on this new british singer james blunt and his single, "you're beautiful"...i'd appriciate it if you'd send me a message on myspace or something of the sort because i Really wanna know what you think of him, you being near godlike when it comes to music and all...

Anonymous said...

wow, i visited that girl's blog, and wow. just wow. i have, however, decided to forgive her, because she is obviously
A) 11 years old

and

B) European (or possibly Australian)


How do I know she's not American? Because she writes her birthdate in the dd/mm/yy format, rather than the American mm/dd/yy format. and also because she refers to her school tests as "exams." no 11-year-old in America uses the word "exam."

so I forgive her.

write a blog about james blunt.