Monday, August 29, 2005

I Got 99 Problems...(Part 2)

As most of you know, ah who am I kidding only my friends and family read this blog. Anyway, I was at a camp in the mountains all summer. As great as this experience was, there was one downside: Every relationship with members of the fairer sex reverted back to that of a jr. highish nature. While I was at the camp this ‘situation’ was phenomenal, but now not so much. I found this out the hard way this past weekend. While swimming in Lake Michigan with a coed group I had an epiphany, I no longer know how to relate with the ladies. Starting anything beyond a casual relationship has become a huge ordeal. Now I don’t mean to give off the impression that before I went to camp I was reeling in the honies like a young Peter Facinelli*, but I held my own. So now whenever I encounter a girl I say hello then just stare creepily at her with out saying another word. I’m not trying to be awkward, but I’ve clearly forgotten how to interact with fefes** any level higher then punching the girl you think is cute. Hopefully this is just a phase that will pass, like acne or masturbation. Come to think of it I still have acne and well, um… yeah.

Until We Meet Again

* Mike Dexter… http://imdb.com/name/nm0004906/
** Wisconsinite slang for a lady

1 comment:

Calvin said...

While I doubt you realized the depth of your comment, well done.