Thursday, November 10, 2005

Top 5 Man Crushes

Just when you thought the content of this blog couldn’t get anymore homoerotic, I present to you the top 5 Man crushes in my life, as well as a few honorable mention.

5. Hugh Grant – As if the list wasn’t embarrassing enough, Hugh Grant’s in my top 5. It mostly has to do with his performance in About a Boy. But come to think of it, everything I’ve seen him in he’s always befuddilly charming.

4. Christian Bale – Best looking man alive and he’s Batman, what more could you ask for?

3. Mason Jennings – Number one on my list of people I’d be gay for, serouisly.

2. Dennis Quaid – This Man Crush has gotten so bad that I’m actually considering going to see Yours, Mine and Ours. Man my Dad hates me.

1. Gregory Peck – Who else would be here? I mean he’s Atticus freakin’ Finch. He also has a voice that could forever end the conflict in the Middle East.

Honorable Mention: Salim Stoudamire, Walker Percy, Willie Tuitama, John Cusak, Colin Meloy, Andrew Bird, Patrick Dempsey and Ethan Embry

Until We Meet Again
* Toni Collet would be on the list, but it turns out she’s not a dude.

1 comment:

Calvin said...

As and an elitist I had to leave Depp off. Plus he really pissed me off in the Willy Wonka remake, As for Franco, well I'm a litte to attracted to him for it to be a man crush.