Thursday, May 12, 2005

Maybe I’ll See You Again… When the fighting stops.

As the majority of you read this, I’ll be in a carembarking a 28 hour trip from Chi-Town to T-Town. Iregret to inform you all that this will be my lastpost, at least until August 23rd or so. Over thesummer I’ve taken a job as a camp counselor and willbe unable to reach a computer daily or even weekly. Iwant to take this moment to thank of all of you forstopping by, reading my thoughts, stories andquarries. And for commenting and all that. You’ve allhelped make this blog not only one of a kind, but thebest blog EVAH!!!!!! Now before you start to patyourself on the back, don’t fool yourself intobelieving that you had to much to do with it. We allknow that I was the master and architect of this workof genius. I just thought I’d allow for a moment ofhumility and let you all know that, like 2pac said,you are appreciated. Well I’m off, I’ll see you all inlate August.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

cal - i dont know how i will get through my job without your blog up and running...you are the only one i can count on in the blog world you are the cal ripken of blogging and you will be missed during your stint as a camp couselor...ill see you in diego in about a week.

ddj said...

go fuck yourself (i mean that in the kindest way)