Tuesday, March 15, 2005

From Me to You

I'll be honest, I really don't know where I see this blog going. I could use it to try and hone my writing skills or to share my amazing stories and opinions with the world. But here's where I run into a delima, I haven't had an original opinion in 7+ years, my stories are more of inside jokes then they are funny stories and lastly I can't spell worth, ya know, sh*t. Throw in the fact that I'm absent minded and I'll probably forget that I have a blog right after I post this, and this blog seems destined for failure. Yet, like the handicap professional golfer who gets to ride in a cart while all the other golfers walk, I'm pretty certian I can get this done and somehow succeed while putting in the minium effort. Because in the end, isn't that what we all want, succees with as little effort as possible, I know that's what I'm gunning for. So I figure a blog is the most likely place for me to succeed with this goal. Here I'll post sports stories (expect a lot of those at first b/c of March Madness), stories, reviews of random shite, and updates of my life, becuase odds are that I'm far more interesting then any of you dear readers. So let's launch this vessel and be ready to have your life transformed just by reading the work of a beautiful, charasmatic genius. I will help all of you that I can.

Next: 15 Reasons Arizona (My hometown and favorite College Basketball Team) will win the Men's NCAA Tournament, and 5 Reasons they won't.

No comments: