Thursday, March 31, 2005

I’ve got a new partner riding with me…

So as some of my more astute readers may remember, I recently purchased a 10 dollar CD player. This is quickly climbing the charts as one of my best purchases ever. I bought this CD player so that I could ignore the outside world, seeing how I live in Illinois and they recently beat my team in game which I’m trying to convince myself never happened. Anywho, the CD player has been a life saver. I’ve successfully ignored the outside for most of the week, and what a week. This has been one of the better weeks I’ve had at school, I’m just going around with this huge portable cd player, which is shaped like a an Easter egg. People will come and start talking to me, and I’ll just ignore them and then point to my cd player and then my head phones, good times. To make things better, this weekend is my school’s ‘sneak peak’ for perspective students. So while they’re being shown around campus they eventually see me. And here I am walking around with this oblong cd player looking like I’ve either been crying, sleeping, heavily drinking or some combination of all three. Most of these students have come to the conclusion that I’m autistic. I’ve also alienated most of my friends, but at least now I don’t have to deal with their petty bull sh*t. And soon I will have seen Sin City, woot. I may bring my CD player to the movie just in case anyone there tries to talk to me.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Brother,

This is probably your funniest column yet.

Whenever people try to talk to me about the Illinois game, I tell them to shut their fucking mouth or I will punch them in the teeth. Even women....especially women.

Your Brother in Lute,

Luke

Calvin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.