Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'll never be free, if I'm not free now

Well it's 2:00 in the morning, I can't sleep, I've got class in a few hours and I'm tired of doing home work, so I'm wondering what to do. And then it hits me like a ton of bricks. There's a small voice in my head that says "Hey dipsh*t, you have a blog, go post". So here I am. Posting. On my blog. Now let's get one thing straight, I don't want this blog to turn into one of those pedantic, self-indulgent "I write this blog to prove how great I am while dulling the pain of lost love and life gone astray" blogs' (Yeah Asdell, that's a shot at you!). No I want this blog to be an escape for you, my readers. I want you to be able to come here, to laugh, mingle, learn something, all while you forget how harsh and cold the world truly is. This isn't a place where you'll come to read anti-semetic stories (that's two.) or some egotistical rambling about why I have a blog. No dear readers, this is where you'll come to feel at home, a place where you belong. This is your Graceland. Say it once, just in your head silently. Now say it aloud, feel the power in it, embrace the power in it. This is your Graceland.

3 comments:

sam said...

you egotistical sob. seriously though good times. hope you golf cart doesnt run out of juice

Luke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luke said...

Remember the time that it was 2:00 AM, and we were sleeping in grandma's guestroom, and you asked me if i was interested at all in some intercouse??? PUT THAT IN YOUR COLUMN!!!