Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I’m Looking Through You

Well it’s Wednesday, so I guess it’s time for my Hot List:

Things I’m hot on: Arrested Development, The demands of the ideal, Sin City Trailer, ELO- Sweet Talking Woman, My 10 Dollar CD Player, Matt Pond PA’s cover of In Aeroplanes over the Sea, You, My new gel ‘Surf Hair’, Mr. Bright Side, The warm weather, Re-watching the Real Cancun, T.C. Boyle and Sunsets.

Things I’m not hot on: Ludicrous, home work, soft core, My horribly obese roommate who’s nick name is Billy Bob, mornings, asthma, Asians, the fact that dapping(a.k.a. the fist pound) is becoming more and more popular, Goo Goo Dolls (I bring this up because while randomly checking out other people’s blogs, some tool had the video of Iris playing on his blog. Awful.), intercourse, Hot Topic (the store) and Keira Knightley’s butch hair cut.

Things I’m hot on, but really wish I wasn’t (a.k.a Guilty Pleasures): Paul Oakenfold – Starry Eyed Surprise, the movie Hitch, Gavin Degraw, Bend it Like Beckham, Kelly Clarkson’s song Breakaway + Since U Been Gone, Shopping, The fact that the U of A loss has allowed me to use the phrase “I feel just like I did when I was 6 and my Uncle molested me.”(Note: I wasn’t molested), Tums, Fables and Cream Soda.
________________________________________________

So true story, my friend and I were driving to pick someone up at Midway Airport when we saw a sign that read “Mexican Art Museum”. We immediately took the exit but all we found was a steaming pile of shit. Truthfully and Poignant.
(Note: This is not a true story, outside of the Midway part, and we really did see a sign that read “Mexican Art Museum”, but the rest was made up or exaggerated upon for entertainment purposes.)

Until We Meet Again

No comments: