Friday, March 25, 2005

HOLY F*CKING SH*T

Salim Stoudamire. Charles Salim Stoudamire. Congratulations. You leap frogged ‘em all. You’re now number 1 on my list of people I’d be gay for. Seriously though, what an unbelievable game. Salim scored 11 of our final 15 points, while his fellow Senior Channing Frye had the other 4. And while it’s the cliché thing to say, it’s a damn shame that one of these two teams had to loose. This is the best March Madness Game I’ve seen this that Duke-Kentucky classic. Both teams best players stepped up when they needed to, both teams made runs and counter runs at the right times. This game should have been for something much bigger then an Elite Eight berth. I’ll pause here to give everyone a chance to give the selection committee a big F U.

Anyhow, this game was unreal. I can’t really come up with a coherent thought at the moment, but I felt obligated to post something other wise Bbass would have been all over my arse. I may post something later, something more constructive, but right now I’m going to the gym to try and emulate Slim’s late game heroics. Word.

1 comment:

sam said...

i almost threw up when Salim put up the fade away jumper, but after he made it i never wanted to turn gay more in my life (next to when i saw brad pitt in...well anything hes ever been in. The man's gorgeous). holy f*cking sh*t