Friday, September 23, 2005

Do you believe in MGM Endings

More blurbs and bullet points (mainly to keep my half brother off my back).

- Hurricane Rita reminds me of those bands that have a really popular debut album then rush out their 2nd album a few months later only to find that it sucks and people have lost interest. (Note: It’s a joke…)
- After a good deal of thought I’ve decided that the sh*tty lip wrist-core that is currently sweeping the nation can be traced back, like almost all modern music, to the Pixies.
- I’ve now lowered my dating standards to a girl who would be able to understand how kick ass the mix I would give her is.
- I’m not the first person to find out about this, but the rand facts about chuck Norris and Vin Diesel are probably two of the funniest websites I’ve ever been to.
- More songs I missed on the Hurricane Katrina Mix: I wish I was in New Orleans by Tom Waits and Eye of the Hurricane by The Alarm.
- You know you live an uneventful/depressing life when you’re considering taking up smoking again just to kill time.
- Life’s a bitch and I’m her whore.
- Currently Chicago weather is hot, humid and miserable overall. With in a matter of weeks it will be too cold to go outside and equally as miserable. What a great city!?!?!?!!?!?
- True story: So I was walking on Wheaton’s Campus last weekend when a group of jr. highers and their leader came up with a video camera. They explained to me that they were doing a thing for their youth group where they were going around telling people they got punk’d. So they told me I got punk’d. I then punched all of them in the face and started shouting “No Bitch you got punk’d!!!!” Well the first part was true.
- If the only people who request to be my friends on myspace are topless guys who are obviously unsure about their sexuality and gay Latinos what does that say about me?
- Am I the only one who can stop thinking of the old SNL skit about Hurricane Dikta?
- Looking for a good book to make you feel racially aware and intellecitual read The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. DuBois.
- I think one of my life goals is to have a silhouette of myself appear in an Ipod ad.
- Reason #164 I hate my Roommate: He’s always shushing me when I walk into our room because he’s on the phone with his special lady friend. What a cock gobbler.

Until We Meet Again

No comments: