Thursday, September 29, 2005

You can take all the tea in China. Put it in a big brown bag for me.

More blurbs and things of that nature.

· If you haven’t seen it yet drop everything and check out Jake Plumber’s mustache: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=1177
· Whoever Green lighted Commander and Chief deserves to be shot, and then left for dead in New Mexico. Well you could probably take out the shot part and it would still be pretty bad.
· My roommate (who happens to be a huge cock monger) recently went to a Hot Hot Heat concert, and now that’s the only band he plays in our room. This band is like the soundtrack to a seizure. I almost vomit everytime I walk in and see that shit eater rocking out to this gawd awful music. (Editor’s Note: They actually have a few decent songs, but never, under any circumstance play more then 3 songs of theirs in a row. Just trust me on this.)
· Is there anything worse then the girl whose b/f plays on a sports team and then she feels compelled to out scream everyone whenever her significant other does anything half way decent. Man I hate that sh*t.
· Wouldn’t life be better if everyone referred to his or her reproductive organ as their ‘wrong wrong’.
· I’ve decided to curb my roommate. I came to this decision after I was woken up by his girlfriend text messaging him. He then preceded to call her and talk in the boyfriend voice for no less then 30 minutes. Keep in mind this was all happening at 8:45. I didn’t have to get up till 1:00. What an a$$.
· If you’re desperately missing Ryan Adams’s Wiskeytown days, then go out and buy his new CD “Jacksonville City Lights”. The CD is pure unadulterated country. It gets a bit too twangy at times, but the bright spots easily outway the ruff ones. And the highlights, as they are on all Ryan Adams CDs, are incredible. This album’s big winner is “The End” or “Hard Way to Fall”. Overall I give it a 7.5 out of 10.
· Whenever someone yells “We love you (insert band or person’s name)” at a concert I always feel compelled to yell “Speak for yourself b*tch” right after that.
· Of all the pointless traditions I semi-keep for myself I find know to be more enjoyable or as constant as my tradition of playing Pavement’s “Cut Your Hair” after each hair cut. (Ed: The one tradition that is way more constant then this one is the touching of my wrong wrong when I’m sad.)
· Has any trend ever been worse then the popped collar fad?
· Take my word for it, the freshman 15 is put on warp speed by the presence of a soft serve ice cream.
· After reviewing all my options and thinking things over during numerous sleepless nights I’ve decided my dream job would have to be being a Mob boss with a heart of gold.
· After seeing him live, I’ve recently been playing Sufjan Steven’s album Illinois almost non-stop and I’ve come to two conclusions 1. This is not only far and away the best album of this year, but… 2. This maybe the best album since OK Computer. Is currently 2:00 a.m., so that may explain for the hyperbole, but the album is really freakin’ good.
· I realize most of this post wouldn’t even pass as my B-Game, yet I feel obligated to post for all of my readers. You should all feel guilty about the poor quality of this post. This is what happens when you rush art. Have a good weekend.

Until We Meet Again

No comments: