Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A theory, and I’m probably an Insomniac

So as I begin typing this it’s currently 3:30 in the a.m. Chicago time. So as you read on remember that you’re reading the writings of a desperate, tired and semi-horny man. Anyhow, as I was lying awake in my bed pondering why my room feels like a sauna (side note: F*CK the Midwest and its F*CKING humidity.) I had a miraculous thought/theory. I will now precede to give birth to this idea that I’ve become impregnated with. So with out further ado I present to you my Ashton Kutcher theory. (Quick question: Does the fact that I’m thinking about Ashton Kutcher at 3:30 in the morning mean I’m gay… on second thought don’t answer that.) So here’s how the theory works. We all have a celebrity, who sucks sh*t, yet time we always see there new movies. For me that celebrity is Ashton Kutcher. After checking out his filmography on imdb.com I found out that I’ve seen over 70% of Ashton’s films. Now I making myself extremely venerable by telling you all this, but I don’t care. We all have are sh*tty celebrity to whom we see all their movies, no matter how terrible they’ll be. And thus the Ashton Kutcher Theory is born. You can make fun of me all you want, but deep down you to have a guilty pleasure actor or actress. Well I’m going go to sleep now, I’ll update again on Friday.

Until We meet Again

No comments: