Friday, September 09, 2005

A Logic Deduction

So one day my roommate and I decided to come up with a list of obnoxious things girls say to guys. We did this because we were bored and my roommates a complete douche so I’d rather talk about inconsequential bull-sh*t with him because there’s no chance of having a normal conversation with any substance at all. Anyhow, while we were making this list, we got a sort of thinker’s bloc. We had come up with our top two and after that couldn’t thing of any other sayings or words. Our top 2 were, in order: “Hey stranger” and “Where have you been all my life”. We finally came to two conclusions. 1. That while other things girls say maybe obnoxious, these two are on a much higher level, a level that no other saying currently and hopefully never will reach. 2. And finally, and most importantly, we decided that the combination of these two saying is the worst possible thing a human-being can say to someone. If any girl says “Hey stranger where have you been all my life?” is anything more repulsive. Whenever a girl says this to me I immediately picture the Holocaust in my head. Seriously though, if I was deeply in love with a girl and she said this to me, I’d never speak to her again. I’d probably punch her in the face and then repeatedly scream “What the F***”. And after that we’d be through. Have a good weekend.

Until We meet Again

1 comment:

Luke said...

Fuck you, Fred.