Thursday, September 01, 2005

Top 5 List

Top 5 Reasons I hate being at Trinity

5. I don’t like Christians – Despite being a practicing Christian, the group that pisses me off the most is far and away Christians (as previously documented in this web space). I could go on forever about the “Christian” things people do here to piss me off, but I’m too lazy.

4. My Roommate pops his collar – He also owns over 30 polo’s, what a cock monger.

3. Soft Serve Ice Cream – Yeah it’s delicious, but at what cost.

2. Website Filtering – Both Maddox and The Onion are blocked by my school. I thought I was paying to go to school, not be babysat. I also can’t play on-line poker.

1. The Midwest – Yeah right now it’s ok, but in a matter of weeks it’s going to be the most miserable place in the U.S.A, if you exclude New Mexico.

* While I'm not quite ready to talk about it, pick up the new Kanye West, this CD is unbef*ckinglievable. Regardless of how big of an ass-wipe Kanye may be, his producing and sub-par rapping are amazing, esp. on this album.

No comments: