Friday, September 16, 2005

Jesus rides beside me, He never buys any smokes.

Here’s yet another sampling of my thoughts

· Why would anyone think it’s a good idea to tell you that a mentally handicap person is “a breath of fresh air”
· Do women see an ad for tampons on TV and then feel the immediate impulse to go out and buy that brand? Or are they just as uncomfortable as us when they come on?
· Book recommendation: The Brief and Freighting Reign" of Phil by George Saunders. This book is brilliantly written, weird as all hell, and oddly moving. And it’s an extremely quick read, pick this sh*t up.
· No matter how many times I see Jerry McGuire, I still get chocked up at the “I’m not letting you get rid of me” line.
· I have a phenomenal idea for a reality TV show. Find a gay football player, get him on a team in the NFL. Then let all they players on that team know he’s gay and just have the cameras rolling. Not Only am I certain this would make for great entertainment, but everyone would watch it.
· Avid reader Travis P. pointed out that I had two key misses in my Hurricane Katrina mix, Blame it on the rain by Milli Vanilli and Rock me like a hurricane by the Scorpions. In related news I’m still headed straight for hell.
· If you haven’t seen it, watch the Black Bush skit on Chappelle Season 2. Probably the hardest I’ve laughed evah!!!!
· I often feel a bit sound when I realize the only chance Arizona ever has of winning a national championship in football is when I play with them in NCAA Football 2005. And yes I have a very sad life right now.
· Which musical style is more generic, mainstream country or mainstream rap?
· Is it a curse or a mixed blessing that I’m great at nothing but near average on several things?
· I’m going to see Sufjan Stevens tomorrow. I having nothing more to add to this, I just wanted to brag.
· No matter how many times I watch the Real Cancun the “For a piece of a$$ you’re never going see again…You had 24 hours” line followed by the “ohhhh” gets me every time.

Until We Meet Again

1 comment:

Luke said...

Update already. What's the matter with you?